Area Sales Manager
Kyma is experiencing increased activity and demand for performance monitoring systems. We are searching for candidates to work in sales and business development of our well-established high technology products in an international market.
Our customers are shipyards and ship-owners worldwide, and the successful candidate will have responsibility for customer relations and sales work in a group of countries, in cooperation with local agent network.
The work will typically involve:
- direct contact with customers and agents
- prepare and analyze technical and commercial quotation documentation
- identify all relevant technical issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the whole sales process
- contract related work
- cooperation with our technical groups
- attendance at marine exhibitions and seminars
It is important that you can work independently in an international business environment and are flexible with regard to traveling.
We are looking for a person with:
- initiative, commitment and result-oriented personal qualities with excellent communication skills
- strong interest in and understanding of technology, engineering and marketing in the maritime industry
- preferred technical education to B.Sc. level or higher, or documented relevant experience
- prior experience from international sales in the maritime industry
- strong experience in drawing up contracts
- very good language skills in Norwegian and English
We can offer challenging and stimulating work in a good teamwork-based international working environment. In addition. A competitive compensation package.
For more information please visit www.kyma.no ,or contact:
Bergen Bemanning v/Alexander Havnnes Røed, mobile: +47 90823538, email@example.com