Monitoring, reporting and analysis
Kyma Ship Performance is a sophisticated solution for overall vessel performance monitoring. This system integrates the Kyma Power Meter system with advanced Windows based PC software that continuously monitors performance data.
The software includes sea-trial or model tank propulsion baselines, which can be displayed graphically, Allowing the comparison of the actual condition vs the design ship condition, in real-time mode. This generates a new information concept expressed as:
- Deviations from baseline conditions.
- Trending of the deviation from the baseline.
- Hull roughness and heavy propeller indication.
- Diagnostic of vessel performance based on excess fuel consumption.
- The software has several useful features for efficient ship energy management:
- Noon-to-noon reports.
- Voyage reports.
- Short term and long term trending.
- Instant data display mode.
- Accumulated data display mode.
- Performance trials.
- The capability to interface with any system onboard.
- Analysis to provide decision making support for analysis of docking intervals.
- Environmental calculation
- Including KPI (ME SFOC, EEOI, etc)
- Reporting of atmospheric emissions (CO2, SO2, NOx…)
Diagnostic toolbox option
A separate module, Kyma Diagnostic toolbox, is now included in the KSP standard software[CG1]. It can also be added when upgrading older KSP versions to KSP version [CG2] 8.9. and will make statistical analysis[CG3] for speed loss, propeller status and ME status.
KSP Basic is an available option for software without Diagnostic Toolbox[CG4].
The purpose of the Diagnostic toolbox is to provide an efficient tool to give operator and shipowner[CG5] a clear message of vessel condition related to hull, machinery and [CG6] propeller by a Performance status indication.
This software toolbox will include features for setting time of any major event that will cause a break of a trend line.
Read more about Kyma Diagnostic toolbox
KSP Trim Module option
The Kyma KSP Trim Module is a separate software module that can be integrated with the KSP system software.
The Kyma KSP Trim Module has features to optimize vessel trim at any power and draft condition by use of KSP Logging history function and Trial mode.
Read more about Kyma KSP Trim Module
Kyma – WDU, 10″ Wheel house display unit
Ship performance displayed in wheelhouse
The new[CG1] and fully editable 10” Kyma Display Unit (KDU-300) for the wheelhouse, C/E office or other location can give you any information available from the Kyma Ship Performance system (KSP).
Instantaneous, averaged and accumulated (day or voyage) values for important values as, for example fuel consumption, shaft power, vessel speed, wind, torque, thrust, +++ can be displayed as both text and/or graphics.
Read more about the Kyma WDU – Wheel house Display Unit